I’m on this journey of self-discovery, but here is 25 things I do know.
1. I will never like tea. No matter how hard I try.
2. Vanilla cupcakes are the reason for existence.
3. Coffee is another good reason for existence.
4. Poetry is what I live for.
5. I’m a clarinet player and cannot live without music.
6. I’m getting back into painting and really enjoy it.
7. I’m super clumsy and dorky.
8. Puns are absolutely amazing.
9. I am planning to major in Computer Science and English. Weird, I know.
10. If my legs would let me, I would hike all the time.
11. Dogs are too pure for this world.
12. Makeup art is what I spend way too much of my free time doing.
13. If I could live in a hoodie the rest of my life, I would.
14. I don’t consider myself an athlete despite the fact that I did martial arts, soccer, dance, and swim for most of my life.
15. I’m a walking contradiction.
16. My short term memory is almost non-existent.
17. William Faulkner’s As I Lay Dying does not get enough credit for how good it is.
18. If a movie is mildly sad, I will cry watching it.
19. I love horror movies.
20. I spend an embarrassing amount of time on Netflix. An embarrassing amount.
21. I’m always down to trying new foods.
22. I want to travel. Badly.
23. As much as I wish I could, I will probably never dye my hair rainbow.
24. I’m first generation American as both my parents are Algerian. Yes, I have been to Algeria several times. It’s beautiful.
25. My best friends are the dorkiest people I know, and I love them so damn much.
I hope to add to this list as I learn more.
“Sometimes you win–Sometimes you learn, but you never lose.”
-John C. Maxwell